A trip to Silicon Valley where graduate students meet with prominent venture capitalists, executives, founders, and alumni.
DTSF Tech Trek is a 10-day exploration of Silicon Valley for graduate students. The curriculum includes site visits to dynamic companies, inspiring Talks, company presentations, and social activities. It exposes participating students to the culture of startups, and transforms their ideas and career goals.
- Meet with a diverse group of entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, executives and alumni shaping a variety of industries.
- Get to know San Francisco, and learn about what it takes to succeed in Silicon Valley.
- Explore Stanford and Berkeley university sprawling campusses, and meet with students and faculty members.
"The inspiring exchanges with entrepreneurs that were offered to us, and just being in such a vibrant place as the Bay Area, has added a new dimension to my motivation in the final phase of my Master's degree."
Charlotte Meerstadt MSc Candidate, Environmental Engineering
Company founders, executives and venture investors shaping a variety of industries share their personal and professional stories and learnings, and lead insightful discussions.
- A learning experience featuring off-the-record Talks and conversations with experienced entrepreneurs, executives, investors, and alumni.
- Alumni found graduation projects and employment opportunities, started companies, and continued their studies abroad.
- Started in 2017, so far close to 70 students participated, and met with a diverse group of over 40 individuals.
Interested to participate or meet with the students? Please connect by hitting the button below, and we’ll let you know when program dates are added.